Tuesday, May 18, 2010

In a tizzy.

Or at least that's what my pastor said I am. Right now I'm working 3 jobs....my new job with SAIC, babysitting, & Master's Way. Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited about this new job. But it's hard to balance 3. Only two more weeks of babysitting though!
There's just so much stuff to be done this month! (so why am I blogging?? haha) I've got Bolivia and Russia paperwork, writing letters to friends, writing letters to ask for money for missions, paperwork for my new job, plus stuff every night! Aaah!! so much stuff!!!

The upside is, with so much stuff to do and waking up early everyday, It's so much easier to spend time with the Lord. That's just the way I'm wired. When I have tons of free time, I never crack open my bible. But when I'm waking up early everyday and doing activities every night, I can easily study the Word and spend time in prayer. Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment